Gunnery Sergeant Victor Galindez Fanfiction

Home

Fanfiction Index | Contact Me
Fanfiction Index

randy.jpg

Stories By K. Swett

marines.jpg

The Gunny/Austin Series : Join Gunnery Sergeant Galindez and Austin Bradford, Director of the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program.

 

The First Time 
     Matchmaker Lieutenant Harriet Sims has set her sights on getting Gunny together with her friend Austin Bradford.
 

     Gunny and Austin are growing closer. Will an assignment for Gunny from Clayton Webb jeopardize their fledgling relationship?


You're Gone  (part 1, part 2)
     The events of Spetember 11, 2001 have far-reaching consequences for Gunny and Austin.


Coping
    
Gunny wants to make things right with Austin. Will he be able to?
 
 
     Austin and Gunny come to an important understanding.

 
     Gunny and Austin's relationship is back on track. Then Clayton Webb asks for a favor.
 

 

 

 

 

Gunny/Other Stories Read about some of Gunny's adventures with other women.


      Gunny has an ex-wife he has never gotten over losing.  What will he do when she is in a near-fatal car accident?

 

 

The JAG concept, and the characters of Admiral Chegwidden, Sarah Mackenzie, Harmon Rabb, Jr. , Bud Roberts, Harriet Sims, AJ Roberts, Jason TIner, Loren Singer, Clayton Webb and Victor Galindez are the property of Belisarius Productions, Paramount Television, CBS-TV and related entities. No copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and no profit is being made. 

These stories may not be stored elsewhere or used without the consent of the author. Copyright 2002. Kimberly S.